Courtlough Winter League starts September 19th
The Courtlough Winter League will begin on Saturday September 19th with the Grand Final on Sunday December 6th.
- New Courtlough Handicap System to apply.
- Unclassified shooters will be classed after 3 shoots.
- The discipline for the Winter League is English Sporting (50 target course each week over 5, 6 or 7 stands)
- Each competitor must complete 8 of the 12 weeks to qualify for the Grand Final
- Each competitor is allocated a Handicap which can vary throughout the league.
- All participants who qualify for the Grand Final shoot a Prelim Final of 50 target sporting course, the top 10 in will then qualify for the Grand Final.
- The Grand Final will be shot over a separate 50 target sporting course for the Top 10 Prizes
- Score from Semi Final will carry through into the Grand Final
- High Gun each week wins a Turkey available for collection Xmas Week (Limited to 1 per person)
- Must have 8 scores in to qualify for prizes.
- Entries to the Winter League will be on, Saturdays from 10am – 4pm & Sunday from 10am to 4pm each week. (The final week scores for week 12 will be Saturday December 5th)
- Prizes for the Grand Final 1st Winchester Select Sporting, 2nd ATA Sporter, 3rd 1,250 Shells, 4th 750 Shells & 5th 500 Shells 6th-10th 250 shells each.
- Entry €20. Re-Entry €15